Availability: Sep. 1, 2021 - Dec. 1, 2021
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description: We are prayerfully seeking the following qualifications:
· An experienced student of God’s word who gets excited about the idea of coming and working alongside us!
· A man who is mature in the faith and is excited and enthusiastic about partnering with us and leading us in evangelism, outreach, maturing and growing closer to God through in-depth bible studies and lessons.
· A team player who demonstrates a strong relationship with God personally and can challenge and inspire us to live the same.
· A man who desires to study God’s word and share it with others.
· Someone who can connect with and communicate to the variety of personalities present here, just as in any congregation of God’s church.
· Familiarity with technology and able to utilize it for teaching multiple generations.
· Ability to challenge our experienced Christian members and instill the basics of the word in our growing young people.
This position comes with the guidance of 4 faithful elders, a loving congregational family, a very competitive starting salary, generous vacation time, and multiple professional development opportunities to attend or teach Gospel meetings or Lectureships.
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit the following.
· Link to 3 videoed sermons
First review of applicants is scheduled for September 6, 2021. We hope to have a minister selected by Sept 30th.
The position is open until filled.
*Dates are subject to change as needed.
Organization: Northern Lights Church of Christ
About the Organization: The Northern Lights Church of Christ in Fairbanks, Alaska is a growing family integrated congregation of seniors, retirees, many active families with children, young married couples, college students…and lots of babies…10 born in 2020, totaling around 120-130 members.
Organization Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
Name: Jeannette Sarauer
Address: 645 11th Avenue
Fairbanks, AK 99701