Availability: Jul. 5, 2020 - Oct. 5, 2020
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description: The teaching pastor serves as one of the elders of City of Faith, as well as the primary teacher and preacher for weekly worship services. Together with the elders in equal authority, he serves alongside the pastoral staff, deacon team, and ministry leaders. With the elders, he determines the vision, development, organization, and administration of the ministries of the church and the oversight and shepherding of the flock.
Job Requirements: As an Elder in the church, in addition to the requirements listed in 1 Timothy 3: 1-7 and
Titus 1:5-9, the following are expectations for being considered for this role:
• Maintain a healthy relationship with God that exemplifies a disciplined plan of personal
growth and worship to include; prayer, Bible study, and financial stewardship.
• Demonstrate an attitude of humility in your personal and professional life.
• If married, demonstrate a healthy Christian marriage relationship with your wife.
• Love and care for your family in a Christ-like way.
• Be actively involved in the life and ministry of the church family.
• Actively pursue opportunities for mentoring, coaching, teaching, and authentic
relationship building with other members in the City of Faith family
• Work closely with the Elders, Deacons, and leaders of City of Faith while promoting a
• Evidence of strong oral and written communication skills
• Heart of a servant
Organization: City of Faith Christian Fellowship
About the Organization: Church
Organization Location: Santa Fe, NM
Name: Mike Tapia
4001 Lucia Ln.
Santa Fe, NM 87507