Availability: Apr. 28, 2021 - Jun. 1, 2021
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description: We are currently seeking a full-time Youth minister to work with and grow our youth group and young adults.
- Job Requirements: Must uphold the beliefs and teachings of the Church of Christ and be a baptized believer.
- While a degree in biblical studies is desired, experience and verifiable references will be considered.
- While it is not essential that the youth minister be married, if he is, we look forward to having his wife participate in church activities.
- Would be required to participate and help in and during the organization of VBS as well as prepare and teach Sunday and Wednesday church service classes.
- Would be required to participate as well as plan activities such as summer camp, youth rallies, services/mission work, etc…
- Keep parents informed of activities with a printed copy as well as posting a monthly calendar of activities.
- Would be required to fill-in pulpit preaching duties as the need arises.
- Must strive to develop a healthy, loving working relationship with the Elders, Deacons, other church staff, and, of course, the members of the congregation.
- Must be willing to take on other duties as assigned by the Elders.
Resumes should be sent in .pdf format no later than June 1, 2021, to:
All applicants are subject to a background check and drug testing.
Organization: Alvarado Church of Christ
Organization Description: We are a congregation that averages 150, located in Alvarado, TX, just south of the DFW metroplex.
Organization Location: Alvarado, TX
Who to contact
Name: David Campbell
Address: 203 US 67
Alvarado, TX 76009