Routine immunizations required for enrollment are:
- Meningococcal (Meningitis) Vaccine
- students age 21 and under
- get more info on the Meningitis immunization
- Tetanus booster
- at least within past 10 years
- Tdap preferred – includes pertussis (whooping cough) booster
- MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella)
These immunization records should be submitted to your admissions counselor.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Varicella – if never had chickenpox
- Flu Vaccine Annually
Flu vaccine is offered to students for a minimal cost beginning each fall semester.