Availability: May 18, 2022 - Jun 8, 2022
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for all aspects of Accounts Payable/Receivable.
- Process invoices and code to appropriate general ledger accounts.
- Prepare payments according to departmental guidelines.
- Reconcile and process client account statements.
- Distribute incoming mail.
- Various errands for the Accounting department.
- Monthly reconciliations.
- Position could be called upon to perform other Accounting and various office duties.
Job Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to learn, manage and ensure compliance of Accounting practices.
- Strong organizational skills and be able to prioritize while adhering to deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to function as a team member and work well with others.
- Friendly demeanor and excellent customer service skills.
- Graduation from High School or GED equivalent.
- 2-3 Years of Accounts Payable/Receivable, accounting or bookkeeping experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel and Word.
- Previous experience with Quickbooks Enterprise or equivalent accounting software.
Organization: Glasheen, Valles & Inderman LLP
About the Organization: Personal injury attorneys.
Organization Location: Lubbock, Texas
Who to Contact:
Name: Emily Anderson
Address: 1302 Texas Avenue
Lubbock, TX 79401