Availability: Aug. 25, 2021 - Sep. 25, 2021
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description: The Clinical Case Manager will provide a broad range of case management services to children in substitute care and the families with whom they are placed. This position involves a high level of complexity, specific knowledge, experience, and creativity. It requires an individual who is a self-starter, highly organized, flexible, and able to work well with time deadline, accountability, and documentation. The Clinical Case Manager must be able to prioritize and manage crisis frequently; work one on one with client, but able to work with larger groups such as families, staff groups and focused task groups; maintain high load of telephone communication; and handle after-hours on-call when scheduled.
• Provide intake and assessment activities that will assist clients and their family in determining which services are most appropriate for them in developing an individualized service/treatment plan.
• Utilize client and family input to develop a plan of service that selects and outlines an array of services and interventions from within DePelchin and the community that will address the needs formulated in the assessment process.
• Assist clients with referrals to other community services identified in the plan of service and provide advocacy for individual clients and their families to receive entitlements or needed services.
• Complete quarterly inspections for assigned homes.
• Maintain contact with foster families to ensure compliance.
• Follow all agency/department/program policies and procedures and comply with the legal and regulatory requirements of the Council on Accreditation, Youth for Tomorrow, Residential Child Care Licensing, Residential Child Care Contracts and other appropriate regulatory bodies.
• Enter relevant information/changes and renewable information into Solutions.
• Ensure all documentation is entered into Solutions. Monitor the Dashboard frequently to ensure facility and/or client compliance.
• Serve as liaison to TDFPS Residential Child Care Licensing for sampling visits and other related inspections for the foster/adoptive home.
• Maintain current child record meets all recording requirements of the agency.
• Provide monitoring of foster home specific to children’s plan of service and supervision needs as well as compliance with the physical home in accordance with Minimum Standards.
• Coordinate treatment by consulting and collaborating with referral source, teachers, school counselors, and other professionals involved with the client.
• Meet productivity expectations by maintaining assigned caseload and managing schedule to meet appropriate timeliness.
Job Requirements: Experience/Skills Required:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in related Human Services field.
• Entry level acceptable with one year’s experience.
• Experience in case management, crisis intervention, or child welfare.
• Reliable transportation required. Mileage reimbursed.
Organization: DePelchin Children's Center
About the Organization: DePelchin Children’s Center is an accredited foster care and adoption agency, serving the most vulnerable children and families in Texas and working to break the cycles of abuse and neglect. We believe that every child deserves to be safe and healthy. Our approach to caring for children integrates prevention, foster care, and adoption programs to improve the mental health and physical well-being of children who are at risk of entering or are in the State’s child welfare system.
Organization Location: Lubbock, Texas
Name: Helen Powell
Address: 2706 82nd Street
Lubbock, TX 79423