Availability: Dec. 16, 2020 - Jan. 29, 2021
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description: It is fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
We are looking for a digitally minded individual to join ABC “Big 2” KMID-TV & YourBasin.com! As a member of the sales team, the Digital Coordinator Specialist is responsible for ensuring accuracy and follow-through of orders related to advertising campaigns. This individual will play a critical role in supporting campaign setup/design/graphics, management, and reporting for the sales team and clients.
- Be a go-to resource for ad campaigns, including a focus on creative, delivery, quality, and implementations
- QA/troubleshooting of active campaigns, creative implementation, and 3rd party measurement discrepancies
- Provide analysis for media plans, managing inventory and sponsorship calendars.
- Analyzing performance reports to monitor campaign delivery, communicating / responding to requests from sales, and continually monitoring campaigns to ensure schedule is delivered and fulfilled.
- Provide post-campaign reporting and analysis to the sales department as well as serve as a cross functional liaison, owning the relationship between sales, finance, and operations teams.
- Work on ad hoc interdisciplinary projects to grow skill set and learn different aspects of digital advertising industry
Job Requirements: Education: BA or BS in Business Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred; fluency in graphic design needed
- Prior experience in digital ad operations, ad technology, graphic design or other relevant media/advertising/technology field.
- Strong data entry and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under tight, aggressive deadlines, while being extremely detail-oriented and organized, to ensure accurate and timely delivery of projects
- Ability to work across several projects and adapt to shifting priorities
- Must be comfortable working independently and completing all necessary tasks without constant supervision
- Adaptability, flexibility, and the ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor under pressure is essential
- Aptitude for technical troubleshooting
- High level experience with MS Office, Google Docs, photoshop &/or illustrator preferred
- HTML5 experience is a plus
Organization Location: Odessa, TX
Who to contact
Name: Katie Grissam
Address: 1550 W. I-20
Odessa, TX 79763