Availability: Oct. 22, 2021 - Dec. 31, 2021
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description: The Hospitality Coordinator will be responsible for promoting goodwill and a welcoming atmosphere for Boles Campus employees, residents, and guests.
Duties will include:
1. Working with the Director of Ministry to meet the hospitality/spiritual needs of residents, guests, and staff.
2. Assign housing/sleeping arrangements for visiting guests.
3. Maintaining our campus Hospitality House.
4. Accepting campus donations.
5. Assisting with campus College & Career Program.
6. Supervise Housekeeping Coordinator.
7. Assisting Director of Ministries in creating Spiritual Opportunities for staff, residents, and guests.
Job Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Ministry, Social Work, or relatable field.
The ability to handle large groups of people, and individuals, in a kind, welcoming, and efficient manner as well as the ability to readily and easily engage with people.
Must be a person of faith and willing to share the good news of Jesus.
Organization: Arms of Hope
Organization Info: Arms of Hope is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit Christian care organization that assists children and single-mother families in need. Arms of Hope’s facilities include Medina Children’s Home (60 miles northwest of San Antonio) and Boles Children’s Home (40 miles northeast of Dallas). The facilities have over 150 years combined experience in comprehensive residential care programs for children. Arms of Hope also reaches disadvantaged children in their own neighborhoods in various communities with its Outreach Ministry programs.
Through its Residential Child Care, Together, College and Career, Right Start, and Outreach Ministry programs, Arms of Hope is committed to providing a safe haven and Christian environment for children and single-mother families by helping them avoid homelessness, poverty, abuse and neglect and by leading them to lives of sustaining and productive citizenship. Our residents attend public school, nearby universities or trade schools and participate in school, church and campus activities.
Organization Location: Quinlan, Texas
Name: Matt Anderson
Address: 7065 Love
Ouinlan, TX 75474