Availability: Aug. 20, 2021 - Nov. 20, 2021
Job Type: Part Time
Job Description: We are currently seeking entry level, part-time and full-time Production Associates to join our team. Production Associates will assist in performing various manufacturing tasks for various medical devices, including dental guided tissue regeneration membranes, suture, and bone grafting products.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Follow cleanroom procedures and manufacture medical devices in accordance with national, international, and internal quality system regulations
• Mix solutions used in the cleanroom
• Inspect, test and approve incoming raw materials
• Prepare products for sterilization
• Assist in labeling, packaging and shipping of finished products
• Operate cleanroom and packaging equipment
• Cleanroom cleaning and general facility maintenance
Job Requirements: Preferred Qualifications
Some college preferred, preference given to majors in dental, medical, life sciences, and engineering
High school diploma
Must be able to follow cleanroom and laboratory best practices
Must be detail-oriented
Ability to follow written work instructions and document manufacturing tasks accurately
Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Ability to work under minimal supervision after training period is completed
About the Organization: Headquartered in Lubbock, Texas, Osteogenics Biomedical is a leader in the development of innovative dental bone grafting products serving periodontists, oral & maxillofacial surgeons, and clinicians involved in regenerative and implant dentistry throughout the world. Osteogenics offers a complete line of bone grafting products including: enCore® combination and mineralized allografts, Zcore™ porcine xenograft, Cytoplast™ PTFE membranes, Cytoplast™ RTM collagen membranes, Vitala™ porcine pericardium collagen membranes, Zmatrix™ porcine peritoneum collagen membranes, Cytoplast™ PTFE suture, NovaBone® synthetic putty, the Pro-fix™ Precision Fixation System, and Resorba® dental sutures.
Organization Location: Lubbock, Texas
Name: Alicia Cain
Address: 4620 71st St.
Lubbock, TX 79424