Availability: Sep. 8, 2021 - Sep. 29, 2021
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description: - Cut and shape wooden components using saws, planers, and sanders
- Assemble wooden components to form structures using jointers and nail guns
- Design and implement the blueprint for a wood construction project
- Read and interpret the plan/sketch of a carpentry undertaking
- Carry out the scribing of moldings to allow for proper fitting on even or uneven surfaces
- Perform the levelling and trimming of doors and windows using implements such as power sanders and planers
- Carry out the construction of cabinets and built-in bookshelves
- Engage in the staining and varnishing of wooden products and fixtures
- Install crown moldings and trim for doors, windows, and baseboards
- Fabricate customized woodworks that serve as accessories necessary for the finishing of a carpentry structure
- Oversee the selection and purchase of raw materials needed for construction to ensure the use of appropriate wood type
- Take measurements of wood materials to establish suitable dimensions for a finishing projects.
- Other tasks as needed.
Job Requirements: Math Skills: Trim carpenters are skilled in measuring and calculating the dimensions of a woodwork project
Physical Strength/Dexterity: Trim carpenters possess the strength required in lifting and handling heavy materials, as well as possessing the coordination required in using carpentry tools
Eye for Details: Trim carpenters are precise and detailed in performing finishing operations to ensure refined structures.
Organization: TTT Construction
Organization Info: TTT Construction manufactures custom cabinets, trim and doors for home builders and remodel clients in Lubbock, TX and surrounding areas.
Organization Location: Lubbock, TX
Name: Eric Buske
Address: 5507 126th Street
Lubbock, TX 79424