Thank you for your interest in the Vocati Institute. We look forward to receiving your application packet. Please read all instructions carefully and fill out all forms completely. Feel free to contact us at any time for questions and more information.
There are four Vocati forms:
- The Nominator Form is to be completed and turned in by the person nominating the student for the Vocati Institute. Every student applying for the Vocati Institute must have a nominator. A nominator should be a preacher, minster, or other church leader who knows the student well enough to speak to his or her suitability for the program.
- The Mentor Form is to be completed and turned in by the person who has agreed to mentor the student applicant. Every student participating in the Vocati Institute needs to have a mentor. The mentor should be a preacher, minster, or other church leader who desires to mentor the student through the entirety of the Vocati Institute.
- The mentor and nominator can be the same person
- The mentor must be the same gender as the student
- The mentor cannot be a family member
- The mentor and student both need to sign the Mutual Statement of Commitment located on the Mentor Form.
Student Application Form:
- The Student Application form is to be completed by the student who is applying for the program and his/her parent(s)/guardian(s).
Medical Release Form:
- Please complete the Medical Release Form in full. The Application Process is NOT complete until the Medical Release Form has been submitted.
We look forward to receiving all applications here at the Vocati Institute. Please direct all questions or concerns to Vocati@lcu.edu.