As a town with a quarter of a million people, Lubbock has all the amenities of a major city with the feel and personality of a small town. With hundreds of restaurants to choose from within the city limits, off-campus dining opportunities are plentiful.
Here is a list of a few local specials submitted by students, faculty and staff.
- Blue Sky
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Double Dave's
- Firehouse Subs
- Five Guy’s Burgers and Fries
- Fuzzy’s Tacos
- Market Street
- One Guy from Italy
- Panda Express
- Pita Pit
- Raising Canes
- Steak and Shake
- Tea to Go
- Teddy Jack’s
- Thai Thai
- Torchy’s Tacos
- Twisted Root
- Wing Stop
- Taco Villa - $1 Bean Burritos
- Blue Sky - $6.25 burger meals
- Double Dave’s - BOGO Pepperoni Rolls
- Rosas - Taco Tuesdays
- Buffalo Wild Wings - $0.60 Traditional wings
- Buffalo Wild Wings - $0.60 Boneless wings
- Buffalo Wild Wings - $0.60 boneless wings
- Lone Wolf - Daily Specials
- One Guys - $5 lunch specials
- Chills - 2 for $20
- Sonic - Happy Hour every day from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sonic - 1/2 price shakes after 8 p.m.
- 50th Street Caboose - 50% off appetizers Monday-Friday from 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Know of a local special you want to add to the list? Email here.
Having trouble choosing a restaurant?
Try the Zomato restaurant widget to help decide where you want to eat.
Lubbock restaurants on Zomato