Where is the Media Lab?
- The Media Lab is located in the Maddox Pugh Education Building on the first floor, room 103B.
- The lab is a media center/library designed primarily for use by education majors, faculty and staff in the School of Education at Lubbock Christian University.
- We also welcome and encourage faculty, staff, and students from the rest of LCU to take advantage of the educational facility.
What types of Materials/Services are available?
- Library containing a wealth of teacher resource materials, school text books, children's books, videos, DVDs, etc.
- Student Computers (3)
- Copier: black and white, color
- Paper products (poster board, construction paper, card stock, butcher paper, colored copy paper, etc.)
- Ellison die cuts (several alphabets & many of die cuts)
- Numerous art supplies and materials to assist with all types of projects
- Book binding using spiral coils or comb binders
Is there any cost to use the Media Lab?
- Some of the Education classes offered have lab fees charged to students accounts when they registered for their classes. These students have media lab accounts and any fees they use in the lab will be deducted from their accounts as they are used. Students or anyone else not taking education classes are welcome to use the lab and pay for materials or services they need.
Who to contact with questions about the Media Lab
- Lena Davis is the Media Lab Supervisor. Joy can be contacted at 806.720.7580 from 8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
When is the Media Lab open?
Media Lab hours vary according to student worker schedules, but hours are posted each semester on the Media Lab door. The lab will close daily for chapel from 10:55-11:25 a.m.
- Occasionally the lab is open on weekends. If so, the hours will be posted on the Media Lab doors.