The Lubbock Christian University Grants and Sponsored Programs exists to facilitate communication between administrative, academic/non-academic departments; and provides selected resources and guidance support for faculty and staff engaged in grant writing for the benefit of LCU.
What authority does the LCU Grant Committee and Sponsored Programs have?
All grant submissions to foundations and/or agencies outside of LCU are reviewed by the Grant Committee through the External Review Form process to facilitate communication across departments, documentation and reporting requirements, and to ensure appropriateness of grant requests to outside agencies.
Grant Application Guidelines
- Complete the External Review form
- Submit an electronic copy of the External Review form to Joann.Long@LCU.edu
- Applicant will receive a response by email within 2 days
- Once External Review approval has been obtained
- Procedure to be followed when submitting a grant:
- Foundation grants
- Once External Review has been obtained
- State and federal grants
- Submit a copy of the final grant application to both Joann.Long@LCU.edu and Lisa.Fraze@LCU.edu (Office of Advancement) for university records
- Please contact Lisa Fraze at Lisa.Fraze@LCU.edu for all LCU specific documents required for your grant.
- Faculty and staff can view exemplars of funded grants from the Grants folder in Teams.
- For all other questions, please contact JoAnn Long, Chair, Grant Committee at Joann.Long@LCU.edu
- Access to searching a U.S. database of foundations awarding grants is accessible through the Community Foundation of West Texas. The Community Foundation of West Texas is located at 6102 82nd St. #8b, Lubbock, TX 79424, 806.762.8061 in Stone Crest office park and is open 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. daily.