Functional Title: Director of Stewardship
Classification: Full Time / Exempt
Division: Full Time / Exempt
Department: University Advancement Department
Reports To: VP of University Advancement
Primary Function: Leadership of Community Partners Program and Stewardship of Donors
- Implementation and stewardship of LCU Community Partners Program
- Solicit major gifts on a regular basis on behalf of LCU.
- Play a leadership role in campaigns.
- Involvement with University Advancement projects and special events
- Accountable for all major duties to the Vice President of University Advancement
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to assist community members, students, faculty, and staff in a professional manner.
- Bilingual preferred; but not required.
- Knowledge of higher education academic requirements and financial issues.
- Strong ability to multitask and problem solve.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality is essential.
- Ability to drive.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree required.
While performing the essential duties of this job, the employee will be required to do the following:
- Be ambulatory around campus and in buildings.
- Required to drive.
- Ability to lift/load flags and execute the flag service, when needed.
- Frequently use wrist, hands and/or fingers to make small repetitive movements such as typing, distributing mail, and picking up small objects.
- Ability to talk frequently to convey detailed and/or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Be able to hear average or normal conversations and receive verbal information.
- Required to lift packages and/or move heavy objects, 25+lbs.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive; an employee will also perform other reasonably related job responsibilities as assigned by immediate supervisor and/or other management as required. LCU reserves the right to revise or change job duties, required skills or qualifications as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.