LCU launched its inaugural Semester in Spain program in the Fall of 2016! This new semester-long program, held every Fall, brings LCU students and professors to the beautiful city of Avila, in the heart of the Spanish countryside. Students take 15 hours of University Core-type credits with LCU professors, while also studying the Spanish language to ease transition to their new culture.
There are numerous opportunities for personal travel on weekends and holidays, and a week-long faculty-led excursion during the semester.
- Dr. Jesse Long
- Dr. JoAnn Long
- Dr. Julie Marshall
- Dr. Monica Williams
Courses offered for the Fall 2022 Semester in Spain:
- *ART3352 ST: Art History in Spain – Michelle Kraft
- BIB3305: Christian Heritage – Rob Anderson
- COM2340: Communication for the Professional – Shawn Hughes
- COM3372: Intercultural Communication – Shawn Hughes
- ENG3352 ST: Grant/Technical Writing – Jana Anderson
- ENG3300: Young Adult Literature – Jana Anderson
Immerse yourself in the culture, history, and art of Spain with faculty experienced in student travel-study programs.
Cost of Fall 2023 Semester in Spain:
- LCU Tuition and Fees (based on the block rate of 12-18 hours)
- LCU Room and Board (equal to Courtyard and full meal plan)
- $250 Non-Refundable Application Fee (due with application)
- $750 Non-Refundable Deposit (due upon acceptance to program)
- $5,000 Study Abroad Program Fee (applied to fall tuition bill)
For More Information: Contact Heather Howell at 806.720.7899 or Heather.Howell@LCU.edu.