Lubbock Christian University’s Accounting Department offers Cram Courses for individual sections of the CPA Exam, taught by LCU accounting professor and CPA, Dr. Laci Richardson.
These two-day cram courses take place on Friday from 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. and on Saturday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., and are held at LCU in the Christa Dobbs Center for Business, Rhodes Lecture Hall #104. Participants may choose to attend in person or by virtual livestream.
Course costs are $300 for LCU alumni or $500 for others, and includes a boxed lunch on Saturday.
Upcoming Course Dates:
- October 13-14, 2023 - Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)
- November 10-11, 2023 - Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)
- February 2-3, 2024 - Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
- April 19-20, 2024 - Business Analysis and Reporting (BAR)
- July 19-20, 2024 - Taxation and Regulation (REG)
- October 18-19, 2024 - Auditing and Attestation (AUD)
Requirements & Tips for Participants
- Participants must have access to the Becker CPA Exam Review course (if you need to purchase this, contact Dr. Richardson for information on purchasing at a discounted rate through LCU’s license with Becker).
- If you have previously taken the exam section, please email your diagnostic report to email@example.com.
- Participants should take at least one of the Becker simulated exams for the exam section before the cram course.
- The cram course is most productive if you have already been studying for the exam section and are within a few weeks of sitting for the exam section.
- More instructions about what to bring and directions to the location of the course will be sent by email after registration.