Lubbock Christian University junior Lindzi Clemmer continues to rack up postseason accolades following the conclusion of the 2018 softball season. Clemmer has been named:
- Heartland Conference Player of the Year. With this honor, she became the first Lady Chap softball player to be named Player of the Year.
- First Team All-Conference at the second base position.
- Hero of the Week by Hero Sports.
- One of two Heartland Conference student athletes to receieve All-Region honors from the National Fastpitch Coaches Association (NFCA). She was named to second team and is now eligible for selection to the 2018 NFCA Division II All-America squads.
- Second Team All-South Central Division II Conference Commissioner's Association (D2CCA) All-Region. With this award, Clemmer becomes the third Lady Chap named to the D2CCA All-Region squad since Lubbock Christian finished their transition into NCAA Division II Status.
The junior led the Lubbock Christian squad with 45 runs and 56 hits on her way to a .348 batting average. In addition to registering .94 runs per contest, Clemmer ranked 28th nationally for runs-batted-in (54) while leading the Heartland and ranking 27th in the country with 1.13 RBI per game. She did most of her damage from the plate in the second and third slots of the Lady Chaparral batting order notching a .708 slugging percentage on 14 home runs and a team-best 114 total bases. Her spot on the All-South Central squad comes at the second base position where she was consistently a staple for the LCU defense. After playing and starting in all 48 of Lubbock Christian's contests throughout the season, Clemmer tabbed 108 putouts and 64 assists for an impressive .977 fielding percentage.