- All grants and scholarship awards are contingent upon unconditional acceptance into LCU.
- Qualification is based on your cumulative transfer grade point average.
- You must be enrolled full-time to receive grant or scholarship awards.
- Grants and scholarship awards are renewable for up to five years as long as you maintain the required full-time enrollment status and cumulative GPA.
- Student Success Scholarships range from $5,500 to $11,000 per year and increase by $500 each year if you maintain the required GPA and full-time status during the academic year (consecutive fall and spring semesters).
- Eligibility for awards is reviewed annually.
You may automatically qualify for LCU Grant Program or Student Success Scholarships.
- Students with cumulative transfer GPA of 3.0 or better are eligible for the Student Success Scholarship
- Students who score ACT 27/SAT 1210/SAT (2016) 1290 are eligible for the Honors College and the Honors Scholarships